Friday, April 15, 2011

Movies and Media (oh my!)

Hi all,

The content is coming along nicely, but I forget just how long these things take to research and code.

Today I started the Movie section, I've yet to decide what to do with the menu since there's less major articles as their would be with one of the more factual sections.

Anyway I've put together the start of my geisha movie list, I have a feeling this will be something that grows with time as I've discovered a number of Japanese items I've not seen while researching links and trailers.

Not all the reviews are completed yet but nonetheless there's a fair bit to look through:




Next is to collate all the documentaries and TV shows, this will take a whole day so come back later in the week to see if I'm done!

Amaya

No comments:

Post a Comment