Saturday, April 9, 2011

Major redevelopment

Hi all,

You may have been redirected here or recently found this site and be wondering why it looks half finished. Well... that's because it is. And rather than wait months while I rewrite the site I thought it was better to release it part by part and hopefully let you see the magic as it unfolds and the complicated nature of writing a site such as this.

Please take my apologies if you reach dummy text, headings that don't link anywhere or broken links. I assure you over time this will all come together but the hours of coding, design and research to make a site like this take dedication. I hope that my desire to bring you good English language content on Geisha and Japan will make it worth it and win your patience.

I will use this blog to identify sections that have recently been updated, please check back regularly and use this blog as a guide for recent completions.

Thanks and apologies!

Amaya

No comments:

Post a Comment