Saturday, April 16, 2011

Media and the YouTube channel

Hi all,

The media section of the site is coming along nicely. To showcase media from around the web I have begun a new YouTube channel to go with the site.

As time goes on I will add content from the web on the YouTube channel and have set up a number of playlists to go with this. This allows me to showcase the best amateur and professional content on the web via my website while using the tools and video embed functions that Google and YouTube are best known for.

This allows me to easily credit the owners of the content as well as allowing you to be assured the links and files will be backed up and administered by the YouTube team. Please friend or subscribe to the channel to see regular updates.

In order to show case the content I have set up the following pages, more will come over time:

No comments:

Post a Comment